jam

Default How to update envelop mailmerge input from outlook

I revise my outlook contact list, but the mailmerge to address envelopes
prints the old list. How can I force the mailmerge recipient list to update?
Joe
Graham Mayor

Mail merge from Outlook is effected by a temporary (or permanent) document
that holds the data so updating the contacts list will not automatically
update the document containing the data. You need to re-run the merge from
scratch (preferably from Outlook) and use the original merge document as the
merge document to take the new data.

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm