Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Matt

Default Less Than Or Equal To "‰¤" Sign becomes Equal "=" sign.

I've got a field from an Access DB that is merged into a document. A few
records in this field include the Greater Than symbol "" while some of the
fields contain the Less Than or Equal To symbol "‰¤" (with a stright line
under it). When I run the mail merge, the symbol stays the same, but the ‰¤
symbol becomes an = sign.

Any one have any ideas on how to make it stay a ‰¤ symbol?

Thanks,
-Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You could try the different connection methods to the data source that will
become available to you if you select Options from the Tools menu in Word
and then go to the General tab and check the "Confirm conversions at open"
box.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.