Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
abe

Default Making labels, names are being repeated over and over...

I'm using an existing file (from excel) and when I make the labels, the names
are being repeated over and over again! No matter how many times I retry it,
they repeat.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In the label mail merge main document, you need to have a Next Record
field before the first mergefield in all of the labels on the sheet EXCEPT
the first one.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP