Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary12345 Mary12345 is offline

Default Why doesn't cell alignment bottom hold?

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003, Excel 2003 on Windows XP Professional.
I link tables from Word to Excel. Then I do EDIT, LINKS, and check the
Preserve formatting after update box. Then if I select the table, and click
bottom alignment on the tables and borders bar and then update the link or
close and reopen the file, the bottom alignment does not hold.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jason Jason is offline

Hi Mary. I'm having a similar issue with borders after I clear them in Word
reverting back after an update to an excel file. Having the same issue with
cell alignment as well, some stick, i.e. righ aligned, while other alignments
don't. Any success in getting an answer?

"Mary12345" wrote:

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003, Excel 2003 on Windows XP Professional.
I link tables from Word to Excel. Then I do EDIT, LINKS, and check the
Preserve formatting after update box. Then if I select the table, and click
bottom alignment on the tables and borders bar and then update the link or
close and reopen the file, the bottom alignment does not hold.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary12345 Mary12345 is offline

No answer yet. But it's good to know someone else has the same problem.

"Mary12345" wrote:

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003, Excel 2003 on Windows XP Professional.
I link tables from Word to Excel. Then I do EDIT, LINKS, and check the
Preserve formatting after update box. Then if I select the table, and click
bottom alignment on the tables and borders bar and then update the link or
close and reopen the file, the bottom alignment does not hold.

Alignment of data in a cell DLop Tables 1 April 7th 08 03:15 AM
Table Cell Alignment Sue Tables 1 January 28th 08 10:30 PM
Default Cell Alignment Word Junkie Mailmerge 1 August 10th 07 02:26 AM
Cell alignment Joseph N. Tables 1 December 8th 06 09:59 PM
Cell Text Alignment Cindy Tables 4 September 25th 06 04:09 PM