Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katie Katie is offline

Default Cannot figure out how to keep language as English (U.S.)!

Is there a way to keep the language permanantely as English (U.S.)?? I do a
lot with track changes in my job, and when I accept all changes and run a
spellcheck, it goes all goofy and doesn't pick up the misspelled words.
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The single most important step is to turn off the "Detect language
automatically" option in the Language dialog box.

For more on spell checking in Word, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm.

--
Stefan Blom