Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimberly Kimberly is offline

Default Can u undelete a word doc if its not in recycle bin

I deleted a word doc...its not in the recycle bin on my desktop. I am not
able to install any programs on my work pc...anything I can do?
--
kmill74
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not if you didn't save a backup of the file.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kimberly" wrote in message
I deleted a word doc...its not in the recycle bin on my desktop. I am not
able to install any programs on my work pc...anything I can do?
--
kmill74

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rockingham500 Rockingham500 is offline

On May 7, 9:26*pm, Kimberly
wrote:
I deleted a word doc...its not in the recycle bin on my desktop. I am not
able to install any programs on my work pc...anything I can do?
--
kmill74

There is a version of File Restore Professional that does not need to
be installed on your computer. You just download it to a pen drive and
you can scan your machine for your lost files. Go to www.file-restore.com
and select download. Read the download page text and there is a link
to download the no install version.