Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lesliealys lesliealys is offline

Default Address book in Office Home and Student 2007?

Is there an address book feature in Office Home and Student 2007 so I can
merge addresses into documents and envelopes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use an Excel spreadsheet.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lesliealys" wrote in message
Is there an address book feature in Office Home and Student 2007 so I can
merge addresses into documents and envelopes?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Nope. The Office address book is part of Outlook which is not included with
the H&S bundle. If you have an address book on your computer, you can
probably import it into Excel and then do as JoAnn has suggested.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"lesliealys" wrote in message
Is there an address book feature in Office Home and Student 2007 so I can
merge addresses into documents and envelopes?

Gregoryurner Gregoryurner is offline
Banned

The address book in office home and student 2007. I would like to show this address book to you because I know students are always decided to manage buy assignments and need to take home base work from the office which is best for them.

Last edited by Gregoryurner : April 7th 21 at 10:27 AM Reason: wrong wording