lorieaselin

Default Table of contents

When I insert a table of contents in Word 2000, I choose the "from template"
format, click Options to select the toc levels; TOC 1 is Chapter Title, TOC 2
is Heading 1, and TOC 3 is Heading 2.

I click Modify to select the fonts for TOC 1 (Verdana 16), TOC 2
(Verdana14), and TOC 3 (Verdana 12). I make sure to check the "Add to
template" box, click OK, click Apply, and click OK.

The TOC 1 is correct in the Contents Table, but TOC 2 and TOC 3 are not the
fonts that I selected under "Modify" for the Contents Table. The fonts for
TOC 2 and TOC 3 are the same as they are in the document; Heading 1 (Ariel
Black 22) and Heading 2 (Ariel Black 20).

I have repeated the above process 10 or 12 times with the same result. Is
there something I am missing?