Erica Lais

Default Align Word and Text Box...

Hello,

I create a form and I try to align on the same line a text box (users are
supposed to fill in ) and a text (like: Name).

The problem is:
I do: "Name : 'TEXT BOX' " and the word "Name " and the text box
are not align on the same line.

PS: I would like to use a TEXT BOX and NOT A FORM FIELD!

How can I do that ?
Thanks a lot

Stefan Blom

It will be easier if you use tables instead. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 6th 05 12:23 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM