Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sodexho User

Default How do I obtain the Olive Oil font file?

I'm trying to obtain the Olive Oil font file contained in some users Word
programs.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Did you search Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sodexho User" Sodexho wrote in message
I'm trying to obtain the Olive Oil font file contained in some users Word
programs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ehrhartl ehrhartl is offline

Sodexho,

Were you ever able to obtain the Olive Oil Font file?

I am using WORD 2002 and since it was reloaded onto my new computer I
don't have the Olive Oil font any more. I have a document that I used
this font for and now when I bring up the document it is showing as
symbols and it won't let me change it to any other font...

--
ehrhartl
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Did you Google for olive oil font?

http://www.scrapvillage.com/fontsno.htm

"ehrhartl" wrote in message

| Sodexho,
|
| Were you ever able to obtain the Olive Oil Font file?
|
| I am using WORD 2002 and since it was reloaded onto my new computer I
| don't have the Olive Oil font any more. I have a document that I used
| this font for and now when I bring up the document it is showing as
| symbols and it won't let me change it to any other font...
|

| --
| ehrhartl

Laurence40 Laurence40 is offline
Junior Member

But generally these products are called CBD oil since CBD is the most important component https://cbdacbd.com

gustavowoltmann gustavowoltmann is offline
Junior Member

It's very easy and I can help you. But for this, I have need free time and In this time, I can clarify this problem. Gustavo Woltmann
Darden Darden is offline
Banned

It's not a problem, man. Look, when I have kinda problems, I always stay at home to rest and use this medical card https://dr-weedy.com/new-york/ to relax and feel much better. After using that , I feel so good and am convinced that I don't need anything else. You have to try it once too!