Sam

Default Fields in a report

Hi!
I'm trying to create a report which contains a number of blank fields and I
was wondering how do I create different types of fields in an existing
report? For example, I need a field which fills-in the name of a person
automatically where ever it requires it.

Your help is very much appreciated,

Charles Kenyon

Follow the link that Greg gave you. You can use a macrobutton field that is
bookmarked (carefully) for your initial input. An ASK field, or an online
form. Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,