JT

Default Disappeearing Delimiters

The normal Tab & Enter delimiters have disappeared from an address file and I
can't get the Record Delimiter Dialog box to appear so I can specify them.
Please Advise.

Thanks,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I am not sure what you mean by the "normal" Tab and Enter delimiters, but
open the address file and select everything and the from the Tables menu
select "Convert text to table" and see if you can achieve what you are
after.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP