Al Boyce

Default Email Messages document type grayed out

I am trying to create a mail merge to Email in Word 2002, but in document
types, the "Email Messages" and "Faxes" options are grayed out. Does anyone
know what I have to do to get this function activated?

Thanks!

Al Boyce
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Create a Form Letter and when you execute the merge, select email as the
destination of the merge.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP