STEVE

Default FILE CONVERSION FROM MS OFFICE DOCUMENT IMAGING FILE

WHAT IS EASIEST WAY TO SET UP AN ENVELOPE FILE TO BE REUSED AND I CAN'T
CONVERT MY FILES THEY COME UP LOOKING LIKE WINGDINGS

OFFICW WORD 2003
Graham Mayor

Use a template for the envelope. There's a sample you can download from the
downloads page of my web site. The documents created from it can be saved
like any other.

Can't convert your files from what to what?