Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
swflacpa

Default Centering Text Within a Word Table Cell

For some strange reason, when I attempt to center text within a table cell,
the text is right justified. If I click right justify, the text disappears. I
have checked for leading and trailing spaces & characters - there are none.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

With the cursor in the cell (or, better, with the entire table selected),
look at the Format Paragraph and Format Tabs dialogs. Make the left and
right indent settings zero if they aren't already set that way, and delete
any tab stops.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman