Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Samaa Samaa is offline

Default Create a Form in Word and Read it's value by excel

Hi
I want to know if I can create an evaluation form in word where people give
rating to certain questions and then read these values using excel to be able
to consolidate the results
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the fifth article in the series on fellow MVP Dian Chapman's website at
:

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

--
Hope this helps.