Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bashley bashley is offline

Default how do i convert a word pic to a jpeg file

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that I would
recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Save documetn in HTML to separate the graphics. how do i convert a word pic to a jpeg file

Crickey: look at all this empty space for questions and answers!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Bashley,
You could also select the picture, copy, paste in Paint, adjust the size of
the paper if needed, save as a jpg.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility from
http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that I would
recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility from
http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that I would
recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

See - there's three different ways to do the same thing. Gotta love
computers - something for everyone. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Aalaan" wrote in message
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility from
http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that I
would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer' driver
that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you care to use -
including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of multi-page documents.

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility
from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that I
would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The 'thing' about saving the document into HTML is it separates out the
graphics as jpegs in separate files without need for any additional utility!

tf

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer' driver
that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you care to use -
including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of multi-page documents.

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility
from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that I
would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I have a web page about that -
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm , but I had it in my head
that the OP wanted to output *all* the document as jpg. That's what comes of
not reading all the thread

Terry Farrell wrote:
The 'thing' about saving the document into HTML is it separates out
the graphics as jpegs in separate files without need for any
additional utility!
tf

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer'
driver that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you
care to use - including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of
multi-page documents. --

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility
from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that
I would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Perhpas it would be better to say that this is what happens when the OP only
uses the subject line to ask the questions and the rest of us are left to
guess what the heck she/he is trying to do.

The devil's in the details,

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

Terry Farrell wrote:
The 'thing' about saving the document into HTML is it separates out
the graphics as jpegs in separate files without need for any
additional utility!
tf

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer'
driver that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you
care to use - including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of
multi-page documents. --

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture utility
from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for that
I would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Actually the subject line (had I paid more attention) did in fact explain
what was required.

Terry Farrell wrote:
The 'thing' about saving the document into HTML is it separates out
the graphics as jpegs in separate files without need for any
additional utility!
tf

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer'
driver that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you
care to use - including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of
multi-page documents. --

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture
utility from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for
that I would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

I see........I read it as Word doc, not word pic.

(I really need to bump the font size up on this system)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

Terry Farrell wrote:
The 'thing' about saving the document into HTML is it separates out
the graphics as jpegs in separate files without need for any
additional utility!
tf

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer'
driver that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you
care to use - including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of
multi-page documents. --

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture
utility from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for
that I would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"bashley" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

My text is plenty big, and I saw it the same.

Terry Farrell wrote:
The 'thing' about saving the document into HTML is it separates out
the graphics as jpegs in separate files without need for any
additional utility!
tf

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The thing about SnagIt in this context is that it has a 'printer'
driver that will output Word Documents in any graphics format you
care to use - including jpg and pdf - and will handle single of
multi-page documents. --

Aalaan wrote:
Or how about the free Irfan?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't know that one. I'm spoiled with SnagIt tho. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Or the free (donations appreciated) MWSnap, screen capture
utility from http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There are several ways. A screenshot would do it and for
that I would recommend SnagIt.
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

--

JoAnn Paules