Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sean Horvath

Default Highlight and Type

I have the very odd problem that I cannot get rid of.

I am using Word 2003 and for some reason, I am not able to highlight a word
or phrase and type over it. If I highlight a word to change it, Word
inserts what I type and deselects the text I originally highlighted.

I cannot figure out what I changed to make this happen.

Any ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean.

shortcut for highlight dropdown BorisS Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 09:19 AM
I used to be able to highlight words adn type over them and the o. tailgunner Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 05 06:43 PM
Type Replacing HBM Microsoft Word Help 2 March 8th 05 03:10 AM
Highlight Text Replace HBM Microsoft Word Help 1 March 8th 05 03:00 AM
Why won't a highlighted word delete when I type over it? kat Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 02:55 AM