Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
katiexword

Default merged docs all one page?

I'm switching from wordperfect to msword and am running into a few problems.
unlike wordperfect, when I merge a form letter the merged document is all one
page (each "page" is a new section). this creates havoc if, for instance,
it's a two-page letter and the first page needs to go on letterhead. I can't
"print even pages" or even a selection because it's all one page. how does
one deal with this? thanks!