Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
seany

Default how to find the date a document was created

Hi There, I am trying to find out if it is possible to find out when a
document was created in word, I am computer illiterate so an easy explanation
would be very much appreciated.

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
keep date from changing on a document LindaMarie Microsoft Word Help 1 April 7th 05 11:43 PM
How do I change the created date in a Word document? Formerly Dan Microsoft Word Help 1 April 5th 05 05:02 AM
Read-only property in a document created from a template shaffer001 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 17th 05 01:12 PM
How could Created Date be LATER than Modified Date? Tad Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 05:12 AM