Triathlete

Default How do I set up address data for labels (Avery 5160)?

Have Office 2003 Pro; I've downloaded hundreds of addresses (5 fields) into
..txt format; how can I easily create a directory to print each address onto
Avery 5160 labels for postcards? Thanks, Triathlete
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP