Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparky

Default How to password protect multiple exisitng doc files at one time

Can someone tell me how to mass password protect my documents?
I have many existing documents but do not feel like opening every file to
set the password protection. Is there an easy way to do many docments at the
same time?
Hope you know a way....