Estee_Aus

Default How do i do fractions?

Hi, i would like to know why autoformat formats 1/2 into a fraction and not
1/3 or 1/6 etc. I have tried following the instructions for installing
microsoft equation editor (which by the way failed) and couldn't get anything
from that either. Can anyone give me a simple answer.
Thanks
Graham Mayor

It formats them because the formatted fractions are included in the font
character set and the others aren't - There is a variety of possibilities -
see:

http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm
or
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Formatted_Fractions.htm