Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
inat

Default I have greek proofing tools but they dont work in Office 2007?

Everytime I write in Greek and put the spelling buton, a window anounce me
that spelling check is completed. But in reallity no correction was made! I
ve got the files of the greek proofing tools. I put them to the folder Proof
but nothing has changed. Can someone tell me wether the old proofing files
(of Office 2003) work in Office 2007?