Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default How to add N of pages in footer? (not page number)

I want to ad NUMBER of pages in page footer.

For example:

-=Page 3/11=-

I can add the number "3" using PAGE NUMBER option but i cant add the number
"11".
Old word used to have a toolbar with the button with two pages icon which
when click adds "number of pages" auto update field. Now in 2007 i dont have
this toolbar.

How can i add automatically updated "total number of pages" field?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CS Hayes[_2_] CS Hayes[_2_] is offline

go to "insert" tab

insert footer

a design tab shows

click on "insert page numbers"

scroll down and there are options for "page # of #"

Hope that helps

--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)