Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jl jl is offline

Default Word forms and tool tips

We have created a form (template) in Word with an embedded table. I have
command buttons that will insert new rows or delete empty rows in the table.
I wanted to have a plus sign for the Add button and a minus sign for the
Delete button (take up less room than words). Is there a way to add a tool
tip when you mose over the button ("Add Rows" when mouse over the plus sign)?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?amw=?=,

We have created a form (template) in Word with an embedded table. I have
command buttons that will insert new rows or delete empty rows in the table.
I wanted to have a plus sign for the Add button and a minus sign for the
Delete button (take up less room than words). Is there a way to add a tool
tip when you mose over the button ("Add Rows" when mouse over the plus sign)?

Are we talking about a toolbar button, or some other kind? And if another kind,
can you please explain exactly what kind?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)