BrownEyedMaria

Default Hyperlinks, TOCs, and going back...

I have a book with a master table of contents and each chapter of this book
is hyperlinked to separate, individual files. When I click on a chapter
title in the master TOC document, it opens the chapter file where there is a
Table of Contents for that chapter. If I click on a page number within the
chapter table of contents, it jumps to the headings like it's supposed to.
All that works just fine. The problem I'm having is that when I hit ALT+LEFT
or Back in the web toolbar, it takes me back to the Master document, not to
the beginning of the chapter contents. Is there a way around this? What I
want to have happen is to jump back to the beginning of the chapter and its
table of contents, not to return directly to the Master document.

Thanks for all your help; it is much appreciated!
Word Heretic

G'day "BrownEyedMaria" ,

The best way is to include a link at the start and end of every topic
like

"Return to top"

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice