Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jazzkitty Jazzkitty is offline

Default How do I create a calendar as a merge document?

I want to create a monthly calendar merge document. Each month I will have
new events to enter into the date slots. I have assigned 5 lines per day.
My excel worksheet from l to r has 6 columns: Date, Line 1, Line 2, Line 3,
Line 4 and Line 5.
The rows are numbered 1 thru 31, representing the days of the month. I have
created a worksheet for each month. Each month contains birthdates for that
month. These will remain the same. When I merge, I get all 1's. Can you
help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What version of Word are your using?
What type of Mail Merge Main Document are you using?
How are the Merge Fields arranged in that document?
What do you mean by "My excel worksheet from 1 to r"?
The names of your columns should not have spaces in them - "Line 1" should
be "Line1" or "Line_1"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.