Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tanya1010 Tanya1010 is offline

Default Only one label printing per page

I am using Word to do a mail merge and have trouble when I add a jpg file to
the label template. I am pretty sure I am doing the mail merge correctly
(done them before), but for some reason it will only print one label per
page. When I complete the merge and select edit individual lables it does
print my entire list, but it puts one label on each page. So if my list was
100 names long, I have 100 sheets to print. I think it has something to do
with the drawing menu, but I cannot figure it out. PLEASE HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.