Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe in Austin

Default Word 2003 misbehave worse than previous versions

Why does Word change an entire document to bold when I bold one word?

Why can't some vendor write a good work processing application that the
world will accept. Word just gets ,worse and wrose and worse!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"Joe in Austin" wrote:

Why does Word change an entire document to bold when I bold one word?

Why can't some vendor write a good work processing application that the
world will accept. Word just gets ,worse and wrose and worse!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe in Austin

Thank you Carol!

And thank you Microsoft for including such a horrible automatically set
feature. Have you folks forgotten that old principle -- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!