Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
product key product key is offline

Default Incorrect Product Key

I am trying to access Microsoft word, Powerpoint, etc and Microsoft has asked
me to enter in the product key...I have copied the product key as is on the
label on the bottom of the laptop. I puchased the laptop with windows already
installed into it..what can i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The product key on the laptop is almost certainly the product key for
Windows and not Office. Office is often installed as a trial version on new
PCs. How it is installed on yours is something you need to take up with the
supplier of the laptop.

Product Key wrote:
I am trying to access Microsoft word, Powerpoint, etc and Microsoft
has asked me to enter in the product key...I have copied the product
key as is on the label on the bottom of the laptop. I puchased the
laptop with windows already installed into it..what can i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AshProc AshProc is offline

I'm having the same problem. Should I ask the place that I bought it or ask
the maker of the computer? Will the retailer look at it if I don't buy the
extended warranty?

Product Key wrote:
I am trying to access Microsoft word, Powerpoint, etc and Microsoft
has asked me to enter in the product key...I have copied the product
key as is on the label on the bottom of the laptop. I puchased the
laptop with windows already installed into it..what can i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The retailer would be the place to start.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Product Key wrote:
I am trying to access Microsoft word, Powerpoint, etc and Microsoft
has asked me to enter in the product key...I have copied the product
key as is on the label on the bottom of the laptop. I puchased the
laptop with windows already installed into it..what can i do?

The password is incorrect Skrewdriver1979 Microsoft Word Help 2 December 11th 08 08:41 PM
Incorrect values ~Jazzee~ Tables 2 March 4th 06 11:38 PM
pagination incorrect Gail Ferreira Page Layout 5 February 21st 06 03:23 AM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM
I got an incorrect notification vanish92 Page Layout 4 February 5th 05 12:51 AM