Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pleland

Default Paste Options Button

The Paste Options Button suddenly and unexpected appeared in my text after I
pasted some text from an internet site into a word document - something that
I do all the time. I have never head of the Paste Options button, and was
able to find out what it is called and how to turn it off, but I can't find
any informaton whatsoever that discusses what basically it is and what
utility it has, given that I have been cutting and pasting text for years
without a glitch. So what does thte past options do and how do you use it to
do the things that it does?

It's really regrettable that the MS help material doesn't even include a
glossary.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ionsWorks.html.