Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vay Vay is offline

Default Need to display two pages at a time on the screen.

Sometimes Word opens displaying two pages next to one another. I usually
dislike that and it seems to revert to one-page view spontaneously, although
i don't know how. Now I could really use two-page display for a certain job.
But how do you do it. No info available anywhere that I can see in Word
Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Vay wrote:
Sometimes Word opens displaying two pages next to one another. I
usually dislike that and it seems to revert to one-page view
spontaneously, although i don't know how. Now I could really use
two-page display for a certain job. But how do you do it. No info
available anywhere that I can see in Word Help.

Set the Zoom to an appropriate value (just what that value will be depends
on your screen size and resolution).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman