HomeEducatorResourePerson

Default trading card size templates

Does anyone know of a trading card sized template?

The sleeves for the standard trading cards out on the market can handle
cards that are 3.5 by 2.5 inches, although the two cards I measured (Harry
Potter and Pokemon) were shy of that by 1/16th of an inch on both edges,
probably for ease of sliding them in.

We were looking for a template to share in an online group, as we each are
making flash cards for a different segment of a common curriculum, and then
sharing the results. We wanted our results to be standardized, so that all
the flash cards when put together were a common size and format.
Mary Sauer

http://www.doe.state.la.us/lde/intec...d_template.htm
http://t4.jordan.k12.ut.us/teacher_r...templates.html
Publisher template
http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"HomeEducatorResourePerson" om
wrote in message ...
Does anyone know of a trading card sized template?

The sleeves for the standard trading cards out on the market can handle
cards that are 3.5 by 2.5 inches, although the two cards I measured (Harry
Potter and Pokemon) were shy of that by 1/16th of an inch on both edges,
probably for ease of sliding them in.

We were looking for a template to share in an online group, as we each are
making flash cards for a different segment of a common curriculum, and then
sharing the results. We wanted our results to be standardized, so that all
the flash cards when put together were a common size and format.

HomeEducatorResourePerson

Thank you- these were just excellent!

You even gave me a link to a Publisher one, as some of the ladies already
have, and are using that program.

This will be a big help.