Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
keithmichaelis

Default How do I align check boxes with the text that comes before it/

Hello,

I'm creating a simple doc that contains many questions. After each question,
I use check boxes for a Yes and No. What I can't figure out though is how to
align the check boxes with the text before each box. The check boxes by
default are aligned middle left in the box field that they appear in. When I
go to 'view code' , Format, Align, all the align options are greyed out.
There has to be a way to align the check box to bottom left? Any suggestions?
I can email a sample doc to show what I mean if needed.

Thank you,
Keith

New Text Boxes Are Self Typing Same Contents in a Previous Text B. Ian Dean Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 05 08:21 AM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
how do i insert boxes in text (to check off later when printed)? creating check boxes Microsoft Word Help 1 December 19th 04 12:46 PM