Esmie

Default Settings keep changing

After rebooting, I lose my settings in Word 2003 Pro. Under General, recently
used files change from 9 back to 4, under spelling & grammar, check marks
return to €śIgnore words in UPPERCASE and words with numbers€ť and my Hide/Show
button on the standard toolbar keeps changing back to hide. Does anyone know
how to make word stop changing my settings?
Thanks for the help

Stefan Blom

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Esmie" wrote in message
After rebooting, I lose my settings in Word 2003 Pro. Under General,

recently
used files change from 9 back to 4, under spelling & grammar, check

marks
return to "Ignore words in UPPERCASE and words with numbers" and my