Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KLB

Default The Right Price Syndrome

Hi

I am using Word (2002)

I would like to type a description of an item beginning at the left side of
a page and then enter a price for that item but I would like the price to
end up being at the right hand side of the page on the same line or rather
always on the first line. Guessing how many times to tap TAB is not ideal
nor proficient. Please note also that some items require more than one line
of description so I would need a soft return and hard return sort of
solution.

Example:

Description of first item $10.95

Description of second item requiring $127.85
a second or multiple line.

Description of third item $0.88

Please note that prices do not line up and are not flush right

How might I be able to do this? Please be specific as I am quite green.
Perhaps some sort of template which somehow I might be able to designate as
the default?

Thank you
KLB