Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BSimon BSimon is offline

Default Can't save document on E drive (non removable get read only messag

Please help...I am unable to "save as" a document in word. Even though I am
the
administrator and have not choosen "read only" I am unable to save a
document after making changes when I try to save to my E drive. This is not
removable media, it is a hard drive. If someone can help me I would
appreciate it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have tried
changing the file name...etc.

--
BSimon