justamailman

Default shortcutorg does not work for me

I just found out shortcut organizer by Chris Woodman. Download it and tried
it but does not work. I keep getting an error that says " You do not have
access to folder C:....... see your administrator for access to this folder"
I have search everywhere I could think of to find that access. Now I turn to
you to see if you have heard of that problem. Thanks

--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
WIN XP home, Office 97
Dialup (no choice here)