juliasl0

Default Numerous tables on 1 page

I am trying to put 4 or 5 tables onto 1 page in Word 2003, however I want to
keep them all in the same place on the page & don't want them to be affected
by the tables above, i.e. by moving down the page.

Does anyone know a way to 'freeze' their positions on the page??

Thanks
Margaret Aldis

Use Table Table Properties to set the table positioning to "Around" and
click the Positioning button. This will enable you to fix the position
relative to the page or margins.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

Two tables on a page Lindy Tables 1 May 18th 05 03:18 AM
add page breaks between tables brian Tables 1 April 12th 05 10:50 PM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM