Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default I am 62 what did I do, Helppppppppppp

I don't think that NAV causes every problem in Word BUT for this is one
particular symptom that NAV frequently causes. As NAV is a widely used AV
solution, it is usually best to mention the obvious problem before delving
into other solutions.

Terry

"Hertz_Donut" wrote in message
Why do you think that Norton Antivirus causes every single problem in the
world? I am curious as to what happened to cause you to think that way...

Honu

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Does this happen with any Word document and are you using Norton Anti
Virus?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"dee" wrote in message
I opened word and hit my resume and all these boxes come up saying,

Changes have been made to effect the global template do you want to save
the
changes, so I try to hit yes or no and can,t get the darn box to go
away,
then another box appears and says, the file normal already exists do you
want
to replace it, so wher did all my stuff go and what do I do. Please
helpppppppppp.

Dee in Ark