Ellen

Default Indent a paragraph

Hello,

Sorry for the triple post. I'm trying to illustrate what I'd like to see.

I am manually writing a Table of Contents. One of the items in the list is
quite

lengthy. I'd like the entire caption to be indented under a number. For
instance:

2. Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak[indent here so there's nothing under the 2.]Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak
Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak

Thanks in advance!!

Ellen