Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jennie R. Jennie R. is offline

Default "new document" always shows a word in the first line...

I help seniors with their computer programs. One gentleman has a
problem with Word that baffles me. Every time he opens a new document,
it starts out with the word "This" on the first line which can be
deleted but appears again each time. Now I think it has something to
do with a template accidentally created or some kind of Macro. I would
appreciate any help.

Second problem: Somehow he got a macro working that inserts a French C
sign every time he types the word "is".

thanks, Jennie