Summer*

Default Why is my print layout view not the same as my normal view?

Why is my print layout view in word different to my normal view?

When i look at my print layout view some of my document is missing, but when
i look at my normal view everything seems ok!

I have tried printing my document but when i do it has bits missing of it!

Please help

summer*

Go to Format | Columns, make sure that "Whole document" is selected for
"Apply to," and click on the One box (even if it appears to be already
selected).

If this solves the problem, you will probably need to make this change in
Normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm for instructions on
accessing it.

"Summer*" wrote in message
Why is my print layout view in word different to my normal view?

When i look at my print layout view some of my document is missing, but

when
i look at my normal view everything seems ok!

I have tried printing my document but when i do it has bits missing of it!

Please help

summer*

Print layout view not correct Jeff Cohen Page Layout 2 January 5th 05 10:05 PM
Print Layout View Valerie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 12:48 AM
How do I get documets open in the Print Layout View? swright00 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 04:41 PM
PRINT LAYOUT VIEW Effiann Page Layout 2 December 3rd 04 08:32 PM
How do I get rid of horizontal lines in Print Layout view? rose Page Layout 2 November 29th 04 11:13 AM