Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David E

Default format half page inserts to print side by side

Using MS Word 2003 is there some way set the document page as being 5.5" wide
by 8.5" high and then print two pages side by side on letter sized paper in
landscape orientation? (I'm trying to avoid using a two column format.)
thanks for any help.