Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mickie Mickie is offline

Default insert optional space after forward slash character

I want to insert an optional space after a forward slash character so if the
slash is at the end of a line of text in a document, the word following the
slash will wrap to the next line. For example, if I type "debtor/creditor", I
want "creditor" to wrap to the next line instead of pulling the entire phrase
to the next line. WordPerfect used to do this automatically.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mickie Mickie is offline

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your solution worked perfectly. I'll make a
shortcut key or a teensy macro to insert this work-around in the future.
Sorry it took me so long to reply--I forgot to check for a reply when it got
busy in the office.