Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pierre B. Pierre B. is offline

Default Keeping 2 words together on same line

How do I keep and force 2 words to stick together on the same line - i.e.
$500 dollars?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Pierre B. wrote:
How do I keep and force 2 words to stick together on the same line -
i.e. $500 dollars?

Replace the space character with a nonbreaking space (Ctrl+Shift+spacebar).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Use non-breaking spaces (Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar) instead of normal spaces. See:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...tSpecChars.htm.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Pierre B." wrote:

How do I keep and force 2 words to stick together on the same line - i.e.
$500 dollars?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Jay and Lene have told you how to insert a nonbreaking space, but note that
you don't need "dollars" if you've used a dollar sign ($), and vice versa.

http://word.mvps.org