Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PammieSue PammieSue is offline

Default How do I set different boxes on a page to make up a form for goals

I'm trying to set up a form with four different boxes entitled Housing,
Employment, Education, & Resources respectively. Each box will then have a
box within for goals, another for action plan, target date, and completion
date. I'm having trouble getting it to work, anyone have any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

PammieSue wrote:
I'm trying to set up a form with four different boxes entitled
Housing, Employment, Education, & Resources respectively. Each box
will then have a box within for goals, another for action plan,
target date, and completion date. I'm having trouble getting it to
work, anyone have any ideas?

Insert a table, with cells in the size and position you want them, and put
the form fields into the cells.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman