Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brandy Pond Brandy Pond is offline

Default the keyboard won't let me repeat the same letter without pausing

I cannot repeat two letters or move tabs or backspacing without waiting
/pausing for a moment instead of being able to type normaly without stopping
(on this message, I had to back and insert the second letter in "canot"
"leter" and "stoping")
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Sounds like the setting has been changed in your Accessibility options. Go to
start button, settings, control panel, then check your options for filter keys

"Brandy Pond" wrote:

I cannot repeat two letters or move tabs or backspacing without waiting
/pausing for a moment instead of being able to type normaly without stopping
(on this message, I had to back and insert the second letter in "canot"
"leter" and "stoping")

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Default the keyboard won't let me repeat the same letter without pausi

oops, forgot to say control panel, then Accessibility Options then options
for filter keys

"Brandy Pond" wrote:

I cannot repeat two letters or move tabs or backspacing without waiting
/pausing for a moment instead of being able to type normaly without stopping
(on this message, I had to back and insert the second letter in "canot"
"leter" and "stoping")

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brandy Pond[_2_] Brandy Pond[_2_] is offline

thank you very very much - this has been driving me crazy! and takes so much
time to go back and edit. . .I am so-o-o glad I entered my question - you
saved my sanity!