Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tafkamtes tafkamtes is offline

Default Tables turning black

I've had this problem a couple of times now.
I can create tables in my 2007 version of Word at home, but when I try
to open them at work in Word 2000, all of the cells are completely
black.

Is this a fault? Is there a patch, or must they just be re-coloured?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check whether the paragraph style in the work version for the table
cells has a black background. Be sure your styles (including Table
Style, which may not have existed in 2000) are identical in the two
programs.